Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butthurt.jpg

Cheers! (I hear Preparation H is good for butt-hurt. And it starts with an "H" - like "Hoppydaze". Seems like a perfect fit ;))

The thing I'm most happy about is that it ended exactly how everyone predicted it would.

The Seahawks would inevitably blow and all the bandwagon fans would jump ship, leaving a trail of tears and skittles.

curious, who's jumping ship in your irrelevant opinion?

Oh my god! Call the President, the Nation is going down right now!

Cheers! (sheesh, you flatlanders really need a life...)

IL are flatlanders to WI. Just like MA is flatlanders to VT & NH. Annoying people that infiltrate because their state sucks balls

London is a great place to watch football. I TOTALLY enjoyed watching the Pats dismantle the Rams there a few years ago. It was a wonderful trip. And the cask ale in the local pubs was "almost" as good. If I were a St Louis fan the cask ale would have been the only upside. But I'm not stupid.

hey hoppy, look at the bright side....

If you take the number of wins the oregon ducks have, and add it to the number of wins the seahawks have, you get.....the number of wins the packers have!!

see. always a sliver lining.

Latest posts

Back