Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why cause he hit his kid with a stick. Oh man where is cps and Geraldo to get to the bottom of this child beating.

He hit the kid with a switch. Guess my grandparents belonged in jail too.

I agree, in principal, but what were the injuries? If the 4 year old received any sort of serious injury from the switch, then I think there should be charges. Disciplining a kid is one thing; a 200 lb.+ man breaking a four year old's arm (for example) is a different story. The injuries are the detail I was saying I didn't know.

So Peterson beat his kid. That's terrible.

*Next week when pictures come out*

OMG! That's the WORST thing to ever happen in the history of sports!!! Why didn't the NFL stop this??

WHHHHYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?

Fire the commissioner. It's his fault. The NFL has a problem with children.

*Cue child's rights advocacy groups, Congress, and ESPN "analysts"*

NFL donates millions to poor kids advocacy groups, ESPN gets bored, Congress goes back to ****ing things up, NFL has players wear a patch on their jersey with a red X through a switch.

*Cue next NFL crisis probably a rehash on the Redskins team name+

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I can imagine his kid was coming right at him with a balled up fist. He could have killed Adrian!! It was only self defense.

That's not even funny. Have you seen the pics? Lacerations, not welts, all over the kid's body. Not that it matters, but the criminal complaint specifies that it's the his 11 year old.

Seriously, this is so far into child abuse territory that it could probably qualify for aggravated assault.

You haven't seen the pictures yet, Darwin?

Pretty nasty treatment for a 4 year old, especially after his 2 year old brother was killed last year by his ex wife's boyfriend.

The description is a lot of bruises and welts from being switched. Raise your hand if your parents ever hit you hard enough to leave a mark.

*Raises hand*

A picture though. Well, **** that changes EVERYTHING. I just couldn't process the situation unless it was visually presented to me. Did the NFL have prior knowledge of the picture. Is there an anonymous source that Goodell knew about this months ago?

Oh Gawd!? Lawd have mercy! Will someone think of the chilren?!?!! THE CHILREN!!!!!

Ban Peterson for life. Fire Goodell. This is the WORST thing to ever happen in the history of sports EVER.

What does his sons death have to do with Peterson? Peterson was not involved with that so why bring it up unless you're trying to smear Peterson? Seriously that's the kind of amateur hour crap that ESPN does.

How about we let the legal system work this out before we destroy Peterson in the court of public opinion? That would just make too much sense.

If one of my son's died, I'd go to extraordinary measures to not hurt my other son.

But hey, bloodying up a 4 year old with a switch, that's just tough love and totally justified.

I'd rather live in a society where kids were hit too much rather than too little - like today. Maybe we would be better off if we sat in the feelings circle and tried to reason with children. Obviously Peterson went too far, not arguing that.

Who cares seriously he turned himself in. It's not like he's out there trying to be the next OJ. Let's get back to what really matters. You can smoke pot in the nfl

This twisted piece of crap took a tree branch and beat his child until he had cuts on his buttocks, legs and scrotum. If you think whipping a child's scrotum is a viable way to discipline a kid then you are a waste of oxygen. I'm not even playing along with the theme of this forum. Seriously... if you think that way, just turn off your computer right now, go outside and walk into traffic.

Let's get back to what really matters. You can smoke pot in the nfl

Solid point here. To be honest, I think there should be no punishment for NFL players smoking pot. Think about it people! It isnt going to make them run faster or hit harder. If anything they will just become lazy and not work as hard, which could make room for someone who really wants to play. These players beat themselves up for their and our entertainment, they deserve a fat joint after a game if they so please! If they get arrested for it, punish them then, but otherwise let this guys have a toke every now and then if they want.

:D

Solid point here. To be honest, I think there should be no punishment for NFL players smoking pot. Think about it people! It isnt going to make them run faster or hit harder. If anything they will just become lazy and not work as hard, which could make room for someone who really wants to play. These players beat themselves up for their and our entertainment, they deserve a fat joint after a game if they so please! If they get arrested for it, punish them then, but otherwise let this guys have a toke every now and then if they want.

:D

These guys, like it or not, are role models. Beating wives, children and using recreational drugs doesn't make for a good role model in my opinion. They need to be held to a higher standard. That is part of the deal. I hope Robert Kraft leads the way in instituting a penalty system for Patriots players.
When my son is old enough to look up to these players, I hope we don't have a bunch of wife beating tweakers on the team. Trade those guys to Seattle, Baltimore and Miami.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

These guys, like it or not, are role models. Beating wives, children and using recreational drugs doesn't make for a good role model in my opinion. They need to be held to a higher standard. That is part of the deal. I hope Robert Kraft leads the way in instituting a penalty system for Patriots players.
When my son is old enough to look up to these players, I hope we don't have a bunch of wife beating tweakers on the team. Trade those guys to Seattle, Baltimore and Miami.

Why would they NFL have to reveal every player who smokes? They dont even have to tell us its allowed even. Work hard, play hard.

I hope you realize that the whole reason we're on this site is because we all enjoy a recreational drug.

I hope you realize that the whole reason we're on this site is because we all enjoy a recreational drug.

What no way alcohol is way better then that evil weed. Think of the children how will I be able to raise my kids when all that I do is let them live their lives like football players.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410671985.453165.jpg

Back