Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amature hour at the tailgater. This what a grown man who doesn't know how to work a propane grill looks like. Last time we let visor guy with popped collar run this outfit.

1410036552702.jpg

Do you see tank tops? Do you see mustaches frosted with blow. Do you see jaysurfer chugging cocks? No! This is Orygun, you wouldn't like it here. Ha! Been a long day ...

Good game against Eastern Washington, you made them look legit.

Hard to tell with visors and popped collars. And what I'm assuming is a tofu dog on the grill.

Dolphins already on the field putting in work. Patriots not. Guess they're not in it to win it.

Also, current weather report is 87 with humidity bumping the felt temp up to 96. Nearby areas reporting rain. According to the Weather Channel.

Good game against Eastern Washington, you made them look legit.

That was an awful game. We are going to be screwed if we can't play some defense soon. I couldn't decide whether I wanted you guys to win yesterday for the conference, or Sparty to knock the piss out of you, but you guys stepped up big at the end of that game, and someone made a helluva interception.

Tied at 2-0 in the North for now.

Wrong thread

Wouldn't mind having that EWU qb though guy was deadly accurate

(Yawn)

Almost too textbook. They should try the next drive lefty... make it more challenging.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

But hey... I can admit when the Pats gag one up and they certainly did today.

Solid work by the Fins though... And they should be very proud of their Week One Trophy. Those things don't grow on trees guys. Cherish it.

You can almost hear the violent masturbating coming outta Miami...

"OMG!!!! We actually beat the Pats!!!"

Back