Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious. What in the world makes you think you were invited?

🙂

I don't want to be invited. Lebowski asked if I was going. Maybe you guys should have a dick meeting beforehand so you can get your dicks all in a row. Tripper will be here to add emojis and teen slang.

Lighten up, Francis.

COMPLETELY unrelated to football trash-talking but....
for some reason i pictured the Salem Witch Trials as they were preparing to set ablaze a condemned witch whom just so happened to be named "Francis"...
something that may have been said by the town mayor/judge......

Then immediately thought of the scene from Monty-Python where they are chanting "burn the witch"........

O.K.
now back to your "regularly scheduled football trash talking."

Meh, I'm way less worried than I was before Dallas and I barely even worried about them. Why worry when you can just stand back and watch destiny run the table?

Went into the playoffs as underdogs....

Rogers gets white hot....

Injured at WR and corner positions....

To quote the late, great, Darth Vader:

"I sense something...something I haven't sensed since...." (Super Bowl XLV)

The funny part of the story is that Petey accidentally leaked the information on the teams end of season press conference. Trying to act like he knew everything and was protecting his player he informed the reporters that Dick was going thru personal and also ACL damage. Then the hornet's nest of reporters telling him that it was illegal came after him.

It is a big deal. Some teams don't even throw one pass if there's a shutdown corner. If they don't know he's injured they won't test him. Look at Revis. Once word got out young receivers were shaming him. Dick's got a lot to recover (ego/physical) while he's watching good teams the next couple of weeks on the couch. At least he won't be another meme for a while.

Cheater power rankings for the championship games:

1) Pats. No comment needed. They're the GOATs of cheating.
2) Falcons. They got a draft pick neutered for pumping in fake crowd noise. That's against the rules and also kinda sad.
3) Steelers. They will probably try and trip you and might follow you into a bathroom.
4) Packers. They play the game the way it's supposed to be played. Their fans are strong and handsome.

Home-made Mexico chorico and melted cheddar dip.

Maybe another dip of some kind

"Four Down" braised short ribs... garlic & cheeses mashed... grilled asparagus w/ kalamata olives.

Sausage pepper and onions for post game

Oh. And maple bacon doughboys

When you're making sausage, peppers, and onions.... put a few peperoncinis in with the peppers and more importantly, some of the juice from the jar.

You're welcome

Back