Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all teams are cheaters. except for the packers. but that is obvious.

yes, i'm still alive you bastards. chinese can't even knock off anthrax correctly.

1062691_10151727556734254_194757355_n.jpg

Misdirection only works for politicians and they're all @$$holes. Is that your aspiration here just to be clear? Because I don't see that close a tie between you and me.

This keeps getting better and better!!

According to Gainesville, Fla. police records obtained by the Orlando Sentinel, Tebow tried to stop Hernandez from getting into a violent bar fight in 2007.

Hernandez was a 17-year-old freshman tight end at the time when he punched a bouncer in the head and caused him a broken eardrum. When a police officer couldn't locate Hernandez at the scene around 1 a.m., he interviewed Tebow.

The police report says a waitress at The Swamp bought Hernandez two drinks, which he refused to pay for. That's when the altercation began.

After yelling at Hernandez, the bouncer turned to walk away, and Hernandez punched him in the side of the head.

“Tebow stated that he witnessed the dispute,” the officer wrote. " . . . Tebow stated that he went over to try to help resolve the conflict.”

Tebow told police that he urged Hernandez to leave without incident. He also "tried to make arrangements to pay the bill," the Sentinel wrote.

Though I guess punching someone in the head isn't the same as a gun shot to the face.

Cape Brewing said:
Nothing to see here! Thanks for stopping by though! Move along.

Damnnnnnn. So that's all this is now, a thread for second tier at best TE's who murder allegedly murder people?

after reading back a bit what it seems is you are one who jumped the pats bandwagon back when and refuses to accept the fact that not only did your team cheat during their "dynasty" but is also barely hanging around as a competitor due only to the fact that they are in a division that boasts such rivals as the buffalo bills and ryan tannehill and the Miami dolphins. on top of that you are such a football "fan" your rebuttals consist of comments that would make a 5th grader embarrassed. the fact of the matter is your team drafted a moron who thinks he is a "thug" and gave him millions of dollars to make 3 10+yrd catches a year. get over it. also you lost 2 times to the giants. one ended with at 18-? season. I cant quite remember how many losses or when/who they happened to, would you possibly be friendly enough to remind me?

Welcome new guy. Need fans of teams that are not NE or Seattle. This was quickly becoming the worst thread on the entire forum without new blood.

This will not end well. The short bus is dropping off a lot of new blood lately. Hope you all at least held onto your helmets.

(Yawn) they needed absolute prayers to come out of totally shtty seasons and luck into a handful of wins and all of a sudden they're a team people should actually respect?? Comical.

Latest posts

Back