• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale NZ nectaron hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanPancho

Reaction score
hops from brewery sale/auction. box doesnt show it but consensus is that these are 2020 crop. brewery kept in freezer, transferred to fridge upon purchase. this is the last 5kg bag, 10# remaining/available as of this post.

NZ nectaron $25/lb

1lb minimum.

will weigh, flush with co2, vacuum bag them. can ship up to 2# in a usps flat rate envelope for $9. last batch reached folks in like 2 business days.

I can attest to the quality of these hops, they are great.
was the smell not amazing? honestly, been a long time since i had one of those experiences. right up there with the first time i got a fresh bag of galaxy.

what was it you were putting them in ?

Definitely pungent! I've got them in a West Coast Pilsner with some Citra now and plan on using them in a big double West Coast IPA later this month.

I am interested in a pound of these! Let me know what need to do to arrange for purchase.

Thanks!

all gone. i'll divvy these up and get them sent out tomorrow. should expect them beginning of the week.

Back