Not a Kegerator, not a Keezer, maybe a Kegvender!!???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkeyleg

Reaction score
This is my first post after a year or so of voyeurizing HBT, I don’t even know if that’s a real word. Anyway, I wanted to show off my vending machine/ kegerator, this is my second machine I had one prior but it gave up the ghost, giving birth to the current one.

 I acquired the vending machine off of craigslist for free, along with the taps and beer lines.
 Second I beefed up the insulation on the inside of the box and built a shelf for the kegs to sit on.
 Then after visiting Harbor Freight, I decided to split the Co2 line coming in.
 Then to work on the front I purchased some Plexiglas from the Home Depot and made the sign.
 And then went to the local scrap yard and found a piece of Aluminum for 25 bucks creating the second panel.
 I know it’s not as refined and some of the keezers, but it works for the porch, or an outside area.
 I also figured the vending machine was built to be outside and the compressor would hold up to the high heat we have here in Florida.
 And the Folgers coffee can is full of starsan for soaking the keg cupper when not in use.

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

It dispensed cans of beer prior to getting into home brewing. It was nice because I would set the price depending on what was in there.

Back