Noob Brewer here...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmartyJones

Reaction score
Hello all a friend of mine had lent me most all supplies for brewing 2.5gal of home brew and I am about to give it a shot. Plan to start the process in about 6 days and see how it goes? I'm in Kentucky (Louisville) and would love to know if there are any other active homebrewer (clubs or individuals) around (the area) to talk with and share ideas. Will let y'all know in about 7 weeks how the first batch turns out,( it's a Hefeweizen I've chosen to brew )

Well I wish you luck. I too am a noob and brewed my first batch...An IPA about a month ago. Been bottled and conditioning for two weeks. Anxious to see how the first batch turns out. Wish i had read up on some good articles or watched a couple youtube videos before i brewed. Learned a lot from others, which I could have used a month ago.

Yeah I have been reading lots of stuff and getting advice from my friend that's been brewing for a bit... So I have high hopes that it will turn out good, but who knows, we'll see?...

Thanks, nice to know I'm not the only noob here too! I am currently half way through my first (ever) batch. Now I guess I need to find another forum topic to talk about it?...

I'm pretty much a Noob too. I just made my third batch today. I did one about three weeks ago and my first one like two months ago. Those two came out much better than I expected them too, I had low expectations I guess. But those extract ingredient kits have pretty thourogh instructions and I just followed them exactly and it worked out fine.

Good luck to you!

Back