Nikobrew Black Friday/Cyber Monday Blowout!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Hey folks! It's been a while since we've posted here. Just about seven years ago we started supplying you fine folks with high quality hops at great prices and REALLY inexpensive shipping - Just $5 to ship ANY AMOUNT of ANY HOPS to ANY STATE in the US including Hawaii and Alaska! I wanted to thank you for your support and let you know about our upcoming, HUNORMOUS sale!

Friday after Thanksgiving (11/27), at 9AM PST our SALE BEGINS! It'll run until the following Tuesday (12/1) at 5PM PST. We'll have a limited supply of some hops like Amarillo and Simcoe, a bunch of varieties under $10 a lb, and ALL HOPS will be on sale! This is by far OUR BIGGEST sale of the year!

We hope you're having a great year and look forward to continuing to serve your hops needs!!

http://www.nikobrew.com

NIkobrewBLACK.jpg

Looks like were going to have some Citra on Galaxy too! Our warehouse crew is stocking up. This sale begins IN ONE WEEK! WOOOHOOO!!!!

I'm in. And a previous customer. Will I get a reminder email?

Heya! Thanks for your support! I, and my friends and family who work for me appreciate it very much. If you are on our email list you absolutely will be notified as well. I sent an email blast out a week ago and I'll send another one shortly as a reminder. Cheers!

We're almost already out of Amarillo and Simcoe! SO far this is our busiest Black Friday sale yet! Thanks, folks!

Just wanted to take a minute to say that you guys are awesome! I ordered 5 lbs this morning and already got a shipping confirmation email! I'm impressed that even though you're busy with this sale, you're still cranking through all the orders.

I'll definitely be back when I work through what I just ordered!

Just wanted to take a minute to say that you guys are awesome! I ordered 5 lbs this morning and already got a shipping confirmation email! I'm impressed that even though you're busy with this sale, you're still cranking through all the orders.

I'll definitely be back when I work through what I just ordered!

Awesome, thanks! I just heard from our warehouse manager Scott, that they're about to bring the first load of orders to the post office. The post office picks up at our warehouse everyday but earlier in the morning and we want these out ASAP so they're dropping a bunch off. Thanks for your support, kind words, and enjoy your hops!

Agreed, got my order in at about 9:15 and had shipping confirmation by 10:30, y'all rock!

Hey folks!

We've got a limited amount of

Amarillo
Citra
Galaxy
Mosaic
Simcoe

Full LBs available for sale right now.

I got in on this sale. The prices are great, the service fast, and I love the flat rate shipping! Cheers.

Back