Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwsmith

Reaction score
Hello,
New to the craft of brewing. Make my own sausages and thought this would go together since I love different beers.
Gary

Welcome.
There is a wealth of information on here and some very knowledgeable people.
Just bear in mind there are a dozen ways to do just about everything, so take it with a grain of salt anytime someone says "always" or "never".
We all develop our own methods with the equipment we have, and we all choose what are our priorities and what elements we will slack on/de-prioritize.

What kind of brewing are you currently doing? Extract? BIAB? Multi-vessel all-grain?

Never brewed before just starting, have friends that brew and planning on getting them to help me start out with right equipment needed and simple recipe.

Never brewed before just starting, have friends that brew and planning on getting them to help me start out with right equipment needed and simple recipe.
Very wise move. And if one of them has a brewing book to loan you that would be awesome. Something like "How to brew". Or if you want to be entertained while you learn a little, "The joy of Homebrewing".

Welcome.
There is a wealth of information on here and some very knowledgeable people.
Just bear in mind there are a dozen ways to do just about everything, so take it with a grain of salt anytime someone says "always" or "never".
We all develop our own methods with the equipment we have, and we all choose what are our priorities and what elements we will slack on/de-prioritize.

What kind of brewing are you currently doing? Extract? BIAB? Multi-vessel all-grain?
Very wise move. And if one of them has a brewing book to loan you that would be awesome. Something like "How to brew". Or if you want to be entertained while you learn a little, "The joy of Homebrewing".
Thanks, for the info

Latest posts

Back