Newb from Long Beach CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SC_Ed

Reaction score
Greetings gents,

New brewer here have been a lurker for a while and finally convinced the wife that I needed a new hobby.

Really looking forward to this site and the knowledge you guys have.

SC

Welcome! It is a hobby that turns to obssesion, and its a lot o fun. As you get going on your firs batch, don't be afraid to ask questions. We all have asked them and thankfully the community here is great about answering and puuting your mind at ease.

Hi, I noticed you're from Long Beach so I thought I'd mention that there's a LHBS near Lakewood Blvd. and Carson St. They even do brewing classes on weekends there at the store. I'm not sure if it's an issue promoting specific local businesses in posts, so PM me if you want some details. I'm not affiliated with this place, but it's near where I work so I stop in there every once in a while.

Greg

Oh yeah Greg you're talking about Steinfillers. Been there many times took a few classes there. Are you a member of the brew club from there?

Back