New Toby Keith Movie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockitmarty

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Anyone else excited for Toby Keith's new movie Beer For My Horses (in theaters 8/8)? It's also starring Ted Nugent and Rodney Carrington and (as I'm sure most of you already figured out) is named after Toby and Willie Nelson's song "Beer For My Horses". The movie looks like its going be pretty funny, plus its cool to see Toby hitting the big screen again. The soundtrack looks really good too (released 8/12). It features a few Toby songs and "Off the Hillbilly Hook", by Trailer Choir is the theme song. Looks like a great mix of artists. Check out the track listing here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001BTZNT2/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

What do you think?

-Marty
UMGD

Last edited by a moderator:
Beer for My Horses tells the story of two best friends, Rack(Toby Keith) and Lonnie(Rodney Carrington), that work together as deputies in a small town. The two defy the Sheriff and head off on an outrageous road trip to save the protagonists girlfriend from drug lord kidnappers.

That's got Oscar written all over it.

Ya... Toby Keith and Rodney Carrington together in a movie. That should be real good. <rolls eyes> What, Larry the Cable Guy wasn't available?

Back