New Phoenix Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zak

Reaction score
Hi,

Been thinking about brewing for years. Just started my first batch a few weeks ago. It's still bottle conditioning, but I'm starting my second batch tonight.

Thanks Pappers. Currently working on my 2nd batch of Pale Ale, 1st is currently bottled but I haven't had it yet. My plan is to stick with Pale Ale's until I get comfortable enough to move away from kits for it. At the point I'll probably use kits for other brews while learning them, and start working on my own recipe for a Pale Ale.

Welcome brutha'! If you're into stouts give one a shot; they're even easier and more forgiving than pale ales... Enjoy!

Demus said:
Welcome brutha'! If you're into stouts give one a shot; they're even easier and more forgiving than pale ales... Enjoy!

I prefer porters to stouts personally, my goal is to start making black ipa as it is a beer I enjoy, but rarely find in AZ. I've had two in the 14 months I've lived here, one was a one off from San Tan Brewery the other "happened " to show up on tap the week after I came back from Massachusetts and asked the owner of my favorite beer bar to start carrying 21st Amendment's Back in Black (it didn't last long and they they haven't carried it since)

Back