• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota New \ Never Used Blichmann Therminator $150

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coryajohnson

Reaction score
Blichmann Therminator

I purchased a used Blichmann Top Tier stand over the weekend that had a new\ never used Blichmann Terminator attached (and Chugger pump but I may keep that); I have already had a Therminator for 1.5 years so I do not need this one; the seller of the stand would not keep for a discount.

The chiller had dulled from lack of use so I gave it a good soaking in PBW and then Star San to shine it back up again for pictures\ resale.

Prefer pickup in Rochester, MN but would ship at the actual shipping price; buyer to pay shipping.

I am in need of a MLT (10 to 15 gallon) that can be direct fired; currently using a cooler; would trade this along with the six tap handles I have listed in a separate post towards this end.

I am also considering going HERMS so would trade for a HERMS coil\ kettle or some other way to maintain mash temperature.

$150

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

I am interested. I would need shipping to 12866. Do you have an idea what shipping would be?

Can you do $135 +shipping. I'm working on a lot of upgrades and trying to work it all in. I had been looking at a heat exchanger from Duda diesel before I saw this post. Let me know if this can work and we'll square ul

Sorry; I need to hold firm on $150 plus shipping because I too am trying to recover the cost of the top-tier stand.

Ok, I'll hold off for now, let me know if things change, and I will do the same. Thanks

It looks like the Therminator will fit in a USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate box without insurance, it would be $12.65 ($11.30 online price). There wouldn't be an extreme amount of packaging material but it is a robust unit.

It would be a bit more if I find my own box as it would weigh more; I would have to package it up first to give you a quote if you prefer to not use a medium flat rate box.

Back