New Micro Breweries about to hit the market

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nztayls

Reaction score
Just saw in the local news that the WilliamsWarn micro breweries are about to be shipped. Have heard quite a bit about them over here, but didnt know what to think about it, but then the top award at the Asian Beer Awards was taken out by a Pilsner brewed in one of these things,....so I guess there is something to it then.

I guess everybody rubished the idea of a computer in every home 30 years ago. I for one now have three. So I wonder if these will catch on. Wont be in our house, not until the price drops!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/small-business/8163700/Tiny-beer-dream-realised

I can't imagine EVER owning one of those things. It might make great beer but it I think it takes a lot of the art and soul out of brewing.

It seems like a lot of money for an extract brewing machine. It's a cool idea, but wow, that price. It's basically an overpriced beer machine.

Now, if it were an all-in-one all-grain machine, that did the mash, sparge, etc, that would be a lot more interesting.

Back