New Member From St. Louis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff73

Reaction score
Hi great to be here!

I look forward to many great conversations and shared recipies. I am a relatively new home brewer. I could not stand going anywhere and seeing only AB products on the shelves when I was trying to find really great tasting beer.

I grew up in the Lou!!! What high school did you go to?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Home Brew mobile app

I went to Francis Howell North in St. Charles. How did you end up in north carolina?

Yeah me too. FORT BRAGG was an 88 Nov with the 330th an airborne unit

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Home Brew mobile app

Hi great to be here!

I look forward to many great conversations and shared recipies. I am a relatively new home brewer. I could not stand going anywhere and seeing only AB products on the shelves when I was trying to find really great tasting beer.

:rockin: Same here, Even the 17 dollar 12 packs are lacking that special something.. My wife had me go to the store last night for a 22 oz of Bud light.. I told her I should just grab one of mine mix it with a half of glass of water she would never know the difference...Oh to have a wife that would brew would be so awesome ..
Ft Bragg You've been to my home, We finally got a half way decent LHBS in Fayetteville.. Nice to meet you

Back