New Home Brewer2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayMer

Reaction score
Greetings.
I am a new home brewer from The Keweena area of upper Michigan. starting a small batch of Mead. 3 one and a half gallon batches. Mandarin Orange, Cherry and Blueberry. I found this site while searching Google for info. Any and all advise is appreciated.

Greetings.
I am a new home brewer from The Keweena area of upper Michigan. starting a small batch of Mead. 3 one and a half gallon batches. Mandarin Orange, Cherry and Blueberry. I found this site while searching Google for info. Any and all advise is appreciated.
Welcome to the group!

I'm from the UP too, just living in Wisconsin now. When the paper industry took a nosedive Wisconsin had more to offer.

You'll find a wealth of great information here from all levels of brewers, wine and mead makers plus a whole lot of things being made. I just brew beer an occasional wine, but I see a lot of folks posting things on mead, so you'll be able to get lots of questions answered. It might be hard in your area but try seeking out a local brew club or other folks who share your hobby.

Happy Brewing!

Latest posts

Back