New guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilmh

Reaction score
New guy here...craft beer lover, rookie homebrewer, father and husband from Cincinnati, Ohio.

I had a short story explaining my progressions from "refusing to drink beer almost than 10 years ago" into "I prefer liquor, but I'll drink a Bud Light" into "Craft beer snob" and currently into "rookie homebrewer" before I encountered a browser lockup and reboot due to my streaming music.

I'm in the process of my first extract homebrew.....Bell's Olberon Ale clone which is currently at my buddies house fermenting.

Should be kegging the brew in the next week or so and I'm diligently rebuilding my kegerator in the meantime.

So far I'm hooked, but we'll see how my first batch tastes first. ;) :mug::D

welcome! i just moved from cincy (northside and blue ash to be exact) over to portland. are you getting all your stuff from listermanns?

wilmh - welcome! We are also in Cincy. Welcome to HBT!
Where at? I need a regulator and a faucet (since my Perlick 525SS isn't on the way as expected).

I'll send a PM as well.
welcome! i just moved from cincy (northside and blue ash to be exact) over to portland. are you getting all your stuff from listermanns?
Paradise Brewing over on Beechmont so far.

I'm a member of the Cincinnati Malt Infusers and the owner of Paradise is a member.

Latest posts

Back