New guy from NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude71

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm a Computer Science student in Raleigh NC. Just started brewing 2 weeks ago and I'm learning fast, brewed my 3rd batch last night. Don't want to finish drinking my first batch before I have another one coming out :)

Rob

Welcome from the BRIER CREEK SHOPPING AREA! (Sorry, inside joke there) There are a whole mess of homebrewers around here. I expect they'll be showing up here soon. Seems we get at least one new guy from the area every week. Sounds like the typical start too, 3 batches in 2 weeks. Atta boy. Don't slow down!

yeah, we'll see if I can keep ponying up the 40-50 bucks a week to keep going like that.

Welcome! There are a lot of Triangle brewers on here. Do a search for GRABASS (Greater Raleigh Area Brewers & Suds Sippers) here on HBT. We're not a homebrew club, per se. We're just a bunch of guys who get together to brew beer, do bulk grain buys and insult each other. It's like a homebrew club without dues, bylaws, rules, uh, social graces, morals, that kind of thing. There are a couple of top notch home brewing clubs in the area. We're not one of them :D

Also take a look at the GRABASS Google Group

so I'm trying to put the recipes I've done so far up on my profile. More as a place to keep them that I'm not going to accidentally throw away than anything else. I'm having trouble getting the line break to happen though. I've got it organized like I want in the edit area but then it just throws it all together when it gets displayed. Any help?

Back