New From South Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerseyFresh85

Reaction score
Hello all,
I would like to say hello to everyone on here. You guys have been a big help already and I am sure I will get much more information from this forum the more I get into this exciting hobby. Ill give you guys the short bio. I just started brewing with my first batch today but I have been interested in it for a few years. I am a Wildwood New Jersey resident and have been down here for about a year. I am originally from Galloway Township which is right out side of Atlantic City. Thats about it. If there is anyone else from my area and would like to trade brew Id be more then interested. Thanks again and happy holidays.

Sup dawg. In the case of a taxpayer other than a corporation, the amount allowed as a deduction under this chapter for investment interest for any taxable year shall not exceed the net investment income of the taxpayer for the taxable year.

I live in Salem County and own a condo in North Wildwood on 21st Ave. Hardly ever at the condo anymore these days though except to get ready for the summer rentals. I spent many days in Wildwood though; on the beach as a kid and at the bars as a teenager. :D

I do fish the back bays there now and then by the Bridge to Stone Harbor, the beach in Wildwood is pretty shallow and tough to get my line out far but I know big fish are caught there.

Ever eat at Alfie's? Man that place was like going back in time 40 years, like they never remodeled. Good food though but felt out of place, I am not 75 years old yet. :D

You from Jersey? I'm from Jersey. Piscataway here, welcome.

You know how you find South Jersey? Just drive down the Turnpike until you see the Eagles fans!

Back