New Brewer in Madison, WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerHound

Reaction score
Greetings from Madison, WI! I, like many of the other new noobs, got a brew kit for Christmas and dove right in. I brewed a Smooth Nut Brown (kit from midwestsupplies.com) yesterday morning and it seems to be chugging along nicely. Thanks for all of the FAQ posts, it made getting started a lot easier and helped me avoided all kinds of trouble.

To all the folks in Wisconsin:
What are your recommendations for home brew stores in the Madison area? I know of the Wine and Hop Shop, but they seem a little pricey.

Thanks

There is also Brew & Grow in Madison, but I cannot attest to their prices as I have never been there. If you ever get to the west side of Milwaukee, Northern Brewer just opened up a shop there.

Welcome from down by the border :mug:
If you don't mind takin' a short drive, you could head down to Northern Brewer in Milwaukee (West Allis actually), probably only a 45 minute drive or so.

Back