• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois New Blichmann G1 20gal kettle FOR SALE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creepy513

Reaction score
I have a brand new Blichmann G1 20 gallon kettle for sale. I just picked this up from AiH from Blichmann's "cosmetic defect" kettles as they emptied their stock of G1 kettles (I'm upgrading it to a 30gal). It is in perfect condition and doesn't even have the thermometer attached yet. I have all original packaging as well. I'm just looking to get what I paid AiH for it, $387. Shipping is pricey on this so it would be great if there was a local brewer who needed it. I'm in Libertyville, IL 60048, if you want to run shipping costs for a package that weighs 30lbs and is 25"h x 20"w x 20"l. The original listing and photo is posted on Kal's forum at TheElectricBrewery.com (http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27983&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=) Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks and Cheers!

image_150.jpg

Does the false bottom come with it?

No it does not. Just the 20 gallon Blichmann Boilermaker with built in sight glass, 3-piece ball valve, dip tube, Brewmometer (thermometer), and lid. The false bottom can be purchased from just about any homebrew shop as they are interchangeable between both generations of Blichmann kettles. They run $120 brand new.

I am very interested. Will pay shipping to NC if previous offers fall through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back