• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maine New and used equipment for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainiac116

Reaction score
New:Never used
Johnson Controls Digital Thermostat Control Unit-SOLD
Shirron Plate Chiller-SOLD
Therminator Backflush Assembly-SOLD
2-Krome C-201 chrome Plated Brass Standard Faucet with Brass Lever-$15 each
Beer Bottle Tree (45 Bottles)-SOLD
Jet Carboy and Bottle Washer-SOLD
Carboy Dryer-SOLD

Used:
Kegco DT1F-SS Draft Beer Tower-$35, 3" Column Single Hole - Mounting Gasket and Screws Included, 5' of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing (used) with Nozzle and Hex Nut Assembly (cut off), No Faucet Included. SOLD
Standard Wort Immersion Chiller with garden hose fittings - 3/8" OD x 25'-$35 Used 3 times. SOLD

Buyer pays shipping from 04730.
PayPal is fine, please add 3%.

brewing equipment 013.jpg

brewing equipment 015.jpg

brewing equipment 014.jpg

brewing equipment 022.jpg

If you don't mind allowing me some time, I will provide a shipping quote.

I'm interested in the Johnson controller, jet washer, and carboy dryer. Can you quote shipping to zip 37323? Thanks.

The washer is sale pending, are you still interested in the controller and dryer?

How much for the Johnson controls ,wort chiller, bottle tree,and tap tower to 08332, thanks .

The control, and tree are sale pending. The items may become available if they don't like the shipping quote.
If you're not in a hurry, I will know better what is still available after I quote the earlier requests.

The control, and tree are sale pending. The items may become available if they don't like the shipping quote.
If you're not in a hurry, I will know better what is still available after I quote the earlier requests.

let me know if the tower and chiller are still avaible,or the control and tree if they fell thru

I'm interested in the wort chiller. Is it copper or stainless. Area code 27012. Let me no how much and how long it would take I get herw

Stan Tha Man

I'm interested in the wort chiller. Is it copper or stainless. Area code 27012. Let me no how much and how long it would take I get herw

Stan Tha Man

Sale is pending BUT, I have already had one deal fall through so I will let you know one way or the other. Copper.

I didn't receive a pm hope you didn't mix me up with someone else .you can text me if that is easier.609-381-4124 thanks ,ben

Latest posts

Back