• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Never used March Pump, Therminator, JC Temp Controller...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ardentfrost

Reaction score
A couple years ago I kinda took a different direction in life, and I don't think I'll ever have the space again to do anything bigger than small scale brewing. So, I'm clearing out my storage unit. You can view the items on my CL post here:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/for/4854727014.html

These items have literally never been used (except the Erlenmyer and thief), and are still in the box I got them in. I was ramping up to do some cool/fun stuff, and it just didn't work out. If you don't live in GA, I don't mind shipping as long as you pay for it.

If there's something specific you're looking for, let me know. I still have a lot in storage, and I'm sure we can work something out.

Therminator and pump are gone barring payment.

Last items in this run are the Erlenmyer and wine thief. Not willing to ship them due to likelihood of breakage.

Back