Need Excuse....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KettleCorn

Reaction score
Beer one:
I am sipping and very much enjoying a Nut Brown Ale Homebrew that is quite tastey.

Beer Two:
I am having homemade Calzone tonight for dinner - we even made the bread / crust from scratch.. yummmm. I looked up the best beer to try witht that had "soemone on google" recommends a Red Ale. I have a Red Ale Home Brew that we cloned from a Red Trolley recipe - so once again Google has the answer - how can I go wrong if Google is on my side....

Beer Three:
Hmmmm. I think this is a three beer evening and I am looking for a third excuse... any come to mind?

An easy way out is that its Saturday and WFT who needs an excuse, but notice I said "looking for" ... not need. ... very different ;)

So what's your excuse... remembering that you dont need one either.
:tank:

I'm working on becoming a connoisseur, and you can only do that by emptying bottles (or kegs)! It's not an excuse, it's a prerequisite! :tank:

Hmmm.. we are making homemade butter pecan ice cream for dessert. Not exactly my fav but the wife's turn to choose so, the beer will smooth that over quite nicely ;)

I suppose any beer goes with the people you are watching eat butter pecan ice cream. Ha!

Maybe that is a good excuse to break out the Abbey Normal Bottle I got the other night from BJ's... I'll call that dessert ;)

I'm working on becoming a connoisseur, and you can only do that by emptying bottles (or kegs)! It's not an excuse, it's a prerequisite! :tank:

Connoisseur: Yes, this describes me perfectly! ;)
I mjust judge the Abbey as this will be our next brew. I am focused on the future and the betterment or all mankind, or at least the betterment of my brother and I and our beer habit ;)

I mean we are both Connoissuers of fien beverages.
:tank:

Your obsessed with things being in 3s like Nichola Tesla.

3 strikes and your out(finished in your case).

Or you can say your beer is almost out of its peak age, so you wanna drink it at its best.

Back