Need a Recipe!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mishraile

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers.

My wife is 6 months pregnant, and I want to reward her for making that babby(its a girl!). I asked her what beer she would like me to make for her for after the birth and she said Leffe Blonde. Anyone out there have any good clone recipes for that? Also about how long does it take to make. Am I correct in thinking that is just a Belgian Blonde?

I have been brewing for about 3-4 years, and am up to doing 10 gallon all grain, but am not opposed to a 5 gallon recipe or even extract if thats what you got.

In anticipation to your fulfillment to my request, I am forwarding payment in the form of a dancing banana. If need be, I can provide a second one on receipt of recipe.

:ban:

Check out Revvys recipe for Leffe in the belgian section, or Biermunchers recipe for SWMBO slayer-belgian blonde. I've made the slayer 3 times. It's a great beer, although I've adjusted it to ring in around 8%. You will both need the extra abv, once the little rugrat is running around. Congrats, and good luck.

Latest posts

Back