• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Nashville: Selling My Homebrew Gear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccudc9

Reaction score
Selling all of my gear, moved in to an apartment and need the space. All prices are negotiable, and I am willing to ship the smaller items.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/for/5395175710.html

10 Gallon homebrew mash tun, with Blichman Ball Valve. $50
6 X Ball Lock Kegs- $50 ea
Bench Capper- $10
Dual Regulator-$60
2x Better Bottles- $15 Ea
2000 ML, 1000 ML, 500 ML Flask- $30 for all
March 809 Pump with Blichman Ball Valve (quick connects not included)- $125
15 Gal Aluminum Boil Kettle with Dip Tube, Whirlpool Attachment, Sight Glass and Ball Valve (quick connects not included)- $175
15 Gal Aluminum Strike Water Kettle with Dip Tube, Blichman Thermometer, Ball valve, Sight Glass and Recirculation Port (quick connects not included)-$ 185
15 Gal Aluminum Mash Tun with Dip Tube False Bottom, Blichman Thermometer, Sparge Port, Sight Glass, and Ball Valve (quick connects not included)- $225
Refractometer-$35

Last edited:
I am in Bowling Green, about an hour North. I might take the Better Bottles and Carboy off your hands. Too busy to drive down on a weekday, but I probably could on Saturday or Sunday if they're still available.

I am in Bowling Green, about an hour North. I might take the Better Bottles and Carboy off your hands. Too busy to drive down on a weekday, but I probably could on Saturday or Sunday if they're still available.

As of now they are still available, I will PM you if that changes. Let me know about this weekend.

Jay,
Stay away! Sent the guy $60 for the chiller and never received it. Won't reply to email or PM. $60 down the drain. Lesson learned, first and last time I try to buy from here.

Yah he hasn't even responded to my PM. Any luck from PayPal?

I emailed him asking about some stuff straight from CL and got a very quick response

I requested a refund from PayPal but since I sent money as a gift (so he wouldn't get a charge against him) they won't refund. So I'm out $60.

Jay,
Stay away! Sent the guy $60 for the chiller and never received it. Won't reply to email or PM. $60 down the drain. Lesson learned, first and last time I try to buy from here.

A couple of things. Try to contact him through CL, his ad is still up. Also, perhaps contact a mod and see if there is a way they can reach him. I'm unsure if they get involved, some will on some sites and others may not. Either way, worth a shot.

Also, I would not have sent him cash via gift. He has very few posts, no known history here, and of course you assume all the risk. I imagine you know that, but when discussing payment, I consider length of time here, posts (do they just use this place to sell junk), and of course cost.

Back