Name my dog - Golden Retriever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my dog's name is BOOZE! The exclamation point always follows his name...even on vet documents. The other dog's name is Wasabi....like the comercial or green stuff they put on sushii.

How about Stella??? as in Stella Artois. Plus you can yell "STELLLLLAAAAAAA!" in public for a reason.

Lavlin? I like it. Kinda Strong or could be feminine. Or what about S-04, no ? lol. Perry.
Or just plain old Ale!.

News Falsh: The girls changed their minds (shocker). Ginger is out; Amber is sticky for now. Help!

Ok, Stella is a good one, no doubt.

I like that, very much! The name, not the beer.

Truth be told, it was my wife's suggestion. she is so much more creative than I am! Im not in love with the beer either, but I figured i was safe after I saw Corona earlier!

I like the Stella idea. Very cool.

Also, make note that your dog's color can, and likely will, change during the first year or so. She may darken up a fair amount when her real hair comes in.

I loved our Golden, but unfortunately, she got an infection from her period, and before we realized that she was sick, she was too far gone. If we didn't have an elderly dog in the house too, probably would have noticed that it was Ruby that was having the urine issues. She loved to fetch (imagine that!) and was so clumsy. She was also afraid of our smooth floors for some reason, and now our daughter's dog, Jasmine (yellow lab) is also afraid of them. Our new puppy, Buddy seems fine on them. Huh.

Latest posts

Back