my swmbo is awsome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loganb

Reaction score
we are doing valentines today because next week i got surgery so on the valentines day i will be pretty messed up on pain pills. so i made her manicotti for dinner and other things so she went and got me the big bottle of chimay, a sixer of spaten optimator and a sixer of franziskaner hefe. i dont know if she wants to get me all boozed up or if i am supposed to drink it in moderation. and that chimay has already got me feelin good

Wow, pain pills and $40 of booze! talk about some sloppy ****ed up sex! I wish my SWMBO was that cool.

yeah i am feeling pretty good and i will have to call it a night. yall have fun cause i know i will:D

I'd suggest "pictures" but this is probably the wrong forum for that. Hehe.

Best wishes on the surgery, bro.

Chudz sorry no pics man. but thanks for the best wishes. this should be my last eye surgery and not as major as the last 3 but i tell you what i am pretty good with pain but when it come to the eyes holly crap i turn into a little biotch! thank god for vicodin and beer.

Jesus! When I click on a thread titled "My SWMBO is awesome" I expect to see at least a pic of a cute SWMBO dammit!!

I'm gonna leave this thread for a while. When i come back there had better be some bloody pics of cute SWMBOs! ;)

crazy_sam.JPG

my son learned how to cross his eyes kinda. and there is my swmbo. it will be 4 years in may. damn 4 years and we already have a 3 year old and a one year old.

Back