My sister wears this uderwear,she likes brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the OP, do you think it would be possible to use the underwear in some sort of BIAB set up? Is she a big girl? If so you might be able to do 5 gallon batches!!!

Ah panties, always good in a pinch when you have nothing else! But I'm not sure I'd borrow my sister's...

So would the 100% cotton be best as a grain bag? I can't imagine that nylon would handle the heat... But silk might work too.

NO!!!!! NO!!!!!!!

He just wants to know if you can tell whether she likes brewing or not by her panties.

Sick F**KER

Wow! This thing's still going? I'm surprised Hansen isn't taking time off to spend with his mistress, er, family.

No wonder your still single
:off:
(as if this train wreck had a topic)

Your avatar. You quote Robin of the Hood.

If that was from the original text, I would dub you sir BADASS.

If, however, as I suspect, it is from Robinhood Prince of thieves (ala Kevin Costner) you would still have my respect if you had but noted that.

Ahem, sorry, I will put my snobbery to rest now.

I heard a comedians rant one time about how hot 16 year old girls are that there is a good reason it's against the law. Because everyone wants to, if no one wanted to or ever tried it then it wouldn't be against the law. Example there's no law against eating s*** because usually people don't go into the bathroom and eat there ____. I thought it was a pretty good point. (and a lot funnier coming from him)

*Ahem* Not to say I think its ok or anything, or that I agree. and not attracted to them as well.

I heard a comedians rant one time about how hot 16 year old girls are that there is a good reason it's against the law. Because everyone wants to, if no one wanted to or ever tried it then it wouldn't be against the law. Example there's no law against eating s*** because usually people don't go into the bathroom and eat there ____. I thought it was a pretty good point. (and a lot funnier coming from him)

*Ahem* Not to say I think its ok or anything, or that I agree. and not attracted to them as well.

it's even worse for a guy my age. Girls dress like women younger and younger.

I remember being at a birthday party for SWMBO's youngest brother when he was turning 13 or 14 and wondering why this older girl had come to his party. She looked at least 18, and when I asked SWMBO how her brother knew the girl, she told me they were in the same class. She was only like 14.

Back