My Sculpture that makes brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewMongerCo

Reaction score
Hey guys. This is a project I started a little over a year ago. My concept was to make a Brew Sculpture that somewhat resembles a sculpture. Stainless and Copper pieces are CNC cut, bent and riveted together. Keggles hang securely from their handles which minimizes material costs and shipping foot print Gas lines are plummed internally and has self igniters on each burner. The icing on the cake, I created a tippy attachment for the Mash so that I didnt kill myself trying to dump it.

Let me know what you think!

10gal3_2048x2048.jpg

10gal2_2048x2048.jpg

10gal5_2048x2048.jpg

10gal1_2048x2048.jpg

Seriously this is your first post on HBT ?
What an amature....... ;)

Ok for real that is absolutly amazing !
You have some serious talent. :mug:

Dude, when you get tired of it... Send it to me. I love it already.
Brew on Bro

Absolutely beautiful work, BrewMongerCo! I'm a huge fan of the copper and giant bolts/frame strut base pieces.
Looks like some nice sheet metal bending that'd make an HVAC worker blush too. :)

Quick question about the tippy; I can't seem to figure out how you made a tippy without a base support. There must
be a ton of axial load on whatever you've got for the actuation point. Is it a pillow block and bearing? Rod and pins? I
gotta know as I'm building my current rig with somewhat similar structural properties (nothing as artsy as yours) and would
love to emulate it.

Ya.....So the dude makes one post shows everybody up badly, and leaves....I hate him ;)

Quick question about the tippy; I can't seem to figure out how you made a tippy without a base support. There must
be a ton of axial load on whatever you've got for the actuation point. Is it a pillow block and bearing? Rod and pins? I
gotta know as I'm building my current rig with somewhat similar structural properties (nothing as artsy as yours) and would
love to emulate it.

The Tippy is two lathed stainless tubes that telescope into eachother. There is a slot that is clocked and a pin that goes through them to prevent the keg from over rotating when being dumped.

Back