My own recipie clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flucky07

Reaction score
I made a recipie about a month ago with something i just threw together trying to get a magic hat beer without the apricot. I dont remember the recipie, but i cracked one open last night its been a week in the bottle and holy crap. It was an awesome beer. Had a lot of flavor, and i mean a lot of flavor it reminded me of magic hat without the apricot taste. For being an extract kit i think it beats the first hoegaarden clone i made. I am hooked in this hobby. I am hooked... :mug: :ban: :tank:

Question: I have a pumpkin spice beer i made and its been in secondary for 2 weeks going on 3 i am going to bottle. I have heard to let it sit is the best way to get all the flavor out of the beer. Will it be ready come october?

Eric

You should rack it to a secondary to continue clearing.

The ready to drink stage all depends on the amount of spices you used. If you did not over use the spices you should be good to go for Turkey Day.

I have one in the secondary right now that I am getting ready to bottle.:D

homebrewer_99 said:
You should rack it to a secondary to continue clearing.

The ready to drink stage all depends on the amount of spices you used. If you did not over use the spices you should be good to go for Turkey Day.

I have one in the secondary right now that I am getting ready to bottle.:D
It is in the secondary been in there for 3 weeks...after 1 week of primary...:ban:
Bottling it tomorrow...

Eric

Back