My kegerator build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
What turned into a rummage sale find ended up like this....Fits 2 five gallon cornys, a 3 gallon corny and a co2 tank....I wasnt all that interested in it till I noticed it was a marvel fridge...the shanks, tank, and faucets cost way more than I paid for the fridge...lol

I bought the wrong size shanks, needed 4" instead of 3".....will return them and install the proper lengths..

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

Well, Ive decided to put another faucet in for a total of 3 and dedicate one just for soda.. I put it right in the middle of the 2 which gives me 3 1/4" on center...Now time to fabricate a drip tray. Pics to follow..

you will need a double regulator b/c soda needs to be carbed at a much higher pressure than beer.

All I need now is a drip tray, soda will be served on the far right and beer on the other 2:)

Its also perfect for travel parties, load it up on the back of the truck, plug it it on arrival and dispence:) its then a perfect pouring level..

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

Latest posts

Back