My introduction!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiffystump76

Reaction score
Hello everyone! its really awesome to be here and talk and share knowledge with everyone. I have been into brewing for about 10 years now and have really enjoyed reading and learning about it. I also have many other hobbies I play guitar, bass guitar, banjo, violin, didgeridoo, and plan to learn many more, I used to be a big hunter and hunted about every legal game in my state along with fishing, I have cultivated gourmet mushrooms and hunt wild ones as well, I love music and going to music festivals, I listen to everything from bluegrass to hip hop to heavy metal to Beethoven, I listen to EVERYTING, I really enjoy all forms of art witch is why I love fermenting and distilling and the alchemy and art that is involved. My favorite alcohol's are rye whiskey and mead but I can enjoy all of them.

What else could I think of? As of 3 years ago I became really obsessed with crypto currency, it has totally changed my life and has given me hope for mankind's future. I also enjoy the stock market as well but not as much as crypto currency. its pretty impressive in the the 3 years how much I have learned and profited from stocks and crypto. I did not do very well in school but thanks to the internet and a change of heart and motivation, I feel more knowledgeable then the average person, I still have much to learn and I'm ignorant in a lot of simple basic things such as proper grammar but thanks to places like this it gives me a motivation and assistance to improve with that.

Well I can not think of anything else to say about my self. Looking forward to responses and future posts!

I have cultivated gourmet mushrooms and hunt wild ones as well

i remember when i cloned some wild shagy manes, grew them out, and burried the saw dust blocks in the yard, it was painful to mow the lawn when they fruited then..

such as proper grammar

you didn't tab your paragraphs!!!! LOL ;) :mug:

I really enjoy all forms of art witch is why I love fermenting and distilling and the alchemy and art that is involved.
I'm just starting with the distilling part. A totally different learning curve. I recently assembled a CCVM still and trying to figure out the mechanics of running it correctly. Dang touchy device. LOL

Welcome to HBT. Lots of good stuff/info on here. :mug:

Back