My homemade keg here in Q8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q8-Brewer

Reaction score
Since i am in a dry country, supplies are hard to come by, that goes for kegging equipment as well. So here are a few pictures of the keg we built here.

Picture 515.jpg

Picture 517.jpg

Picture 519.jpg

Picture 524.jpg

Picture 530.jpg

Well, it certainly fills up that mini fridge. That's amazing, haha. What is it made out of? Or did you completely fabricate it yourself?

Stainless steel, had the welders at my company's warehouse weld it for me, it is 42cmx36cmx40 (holds about 60L/120 pints)

wow.. awesome stuff! Not sure I want to know but I imagine there are stiff penalties for having that? Couldn't imagine living in a dry country, I'm sure I'd do the same.

Misread that. Thought it said dry COUNTY...which I see a lot of, around here. lol. I have been to a few dry countries...passed through yours more than a time or two ;)

Very nice keg, though.

Love it. I gotta ask. What is the penalty if caught?

"Always question authority and demand the truth." - BH

Thanks Gents,
As for the penalties...... i have heard they tend to look away as long as you are not selling or distributing (since the prince here owns all the distributing rights to Johnny Walker in the gulf, and you don't want to cut into his black market cash flow).

I completely forgot about the hookah back there, nice catch.

Yeah I'm gonna have to break mine out soon with the nice weather and all, havnt smoked it in some time

Back