My First real test

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomInMaine

Reaction score
Well I had my real first test on the 3rd we had a big party at one of my co-workers house, and I told them that I would be brings some home-brew. Needless to say I was very nervous as I am the only one who usually drinks what I make. I made and IPA that I am drinking for myself, and brought a 12 pack of 22 oz bottles. I made a 5 gallon batch of Dunkel Wiezen which I kegged. I also made a strawberry blonde ale which was terrible so I did not bring it. Welll it was a big success. the IPA was gone and the Dunkel wizen only has about 6 or 7 more pints for me to drink. every one loved it and kept praising my beers. it was awesome. the IPA went great with this smoked Turkey that someone else made.:ban::mug:

That's funny Revvy I could see that with the post headings. sorry wish I could start Sunday but my work week starts Sunday. I will have to start planning for next weekend.
Thanks for all the good comments.

Back