my basement brewroom build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for te late reply. Initial batch went quite well. Couple glitches here and there but it was mainly things I was doing, not problems with the system. All and all I'm very happy, especially since we were supposed to have a high of 27 today and I didn't have to put on a coat once! Oh and I never ran a webcast. Ustream wasn't working.
Tom

Finally back in the country and glad to see you are operational! How did those new pots work out? How much did you boil off? Any issues with sparging? Let me know when you are brewing next, would like to see it in action.

Oh, do you still have my 9/16th punch or did i get that back from you?

I know this is an old thread, but I made a cabinet for the brewery. Cabinet is to mainly hold stirplates and glassware (mason jars, flasks, etc). I mounted the doors lastnight and took these pictures. I have glass cut to put on the doors. I am currently looking for a vinyl shop in my area to make some stick on stencils of hops or something, then frosting the glass and having just the picture clear glass. Been a while since I have been brewing due to my life turning to s&%t for the past two years. Very happy to finally be back at it! Cheers!

Back