Must be a drinking day or something...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ciliorozo

Reaction score
Forums are quiet today. Must be a day of drinking or something... I look forward to reading the Drunken Ramblings threads later on! Happy St Pats to all! Cheers!

BendBrewer said:
Freaking Basket Ball games are on man.

Yea I know, but that's not an excuse to not be at work. And I imagine a lot of folks use this forum at work. But it is acceptable to take off for a drinking holiday! Besides the best game of the day doesn't come on until 5:50pm CST! Go Gators!! Cheers!

I'm at work. Watching 3 games at the moment. But I get your point. I am still able to post on HBT as well.

Want the link?

BendBrewer said:
I'm at work. Watching 3 games at the moment. But I get your point. I am still able to post on HBT as well.

Want the link?

Sure, if it will still work tomorrow. I just got off work and am headed down to a pub for the festivities. Then I'll be watching the ESPN app (or if your link works on the iPhone) during the Gator Game!

Cheers!

will be a drinking day when i finally get off work,well could probably start early i dont have any cars to work on anymore

I have a HBC meeting tonight so there will be plenty of food and drink for me:mug:

Happy St. Pats everyone. Enjoy and be safe!

Latest posts

Back