Music Match

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All My Ex's Live In Texas - George Strait

:mug:

Carry That Weight - The Beatles

(and @beermanpete , lol you have to be the most agreeable person in this thread!!! half my likes have to be from you, but i think it make's me look smarter then i am when i actually do venture out to talk about making beer.....just saying... :mug:)

edit: i'm just sayin the newbies see that...and don't know us weathered homebrewers just like playing games with each other......

Last edited:

(and @beermanpete , lol you have to be the most agreeable person in this thread!!! half my likes have to be from you, but i think it make's me look smarter then i am when i actually do venture out to talk about making beer.....just saying... :mug:)

edit: i'm just sayin the newbies see that...and don't know us weathered homebrewers just like playing games with each other......

Aww shucks... you flatter me. We seem to have similar taste in music and beer, if nothing else.

Back to topic:

Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas

Come Sail A Way - Styx :mug:

edit: and i just think it confuses people...thinking i know what i'm talking about when it comes to brewing beer... lol...speaking of which, my freshely pressure fermented beer i think is ready to closed transfer to kegs...but i think i'm going to leave the lids off this time try and see how full they get.... :mug:

Come As You Are - Nirvana

Not sure what I clicked on but one day a window popped up and listed/ranked people by likes. @grampamark was number 2 on the list at the time.

Come As You Are - Nirvana

Not sure what I clicked on but one day a window popped up and listed/ranked people by likes. @grampamark was number 2 on the list at the time.

i often muse on his like to post count, and remind myself how many people he helps feed... and how, hell, i like him better then me too! :mug: @grampamark

Are You Experienced? - Jimi Hendrix

Manic Depression - Jimi Hendrix

(edit: @ba-brewer, to see the listed/ranked people by likes, go to the MEMBERS tab and then Highest reaction score)
Thanks I was on my phone at the time and I fat finger all kind of stuff. The autocorrect and the touch detector drive me crazy.

All By Myself - Eric Carmen

Back