• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving from 5 gallons to 10 gallons

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahampton13

Reaction score
Looking to go from 5 gallon all grain batches to 10 gallon all grain batches. I have the Gatorade cooler which should be big enough, but I'm looking for a bigger pot since currently mine is a 7 gallon pot.

Looking to buy a pot to make 10 gallon batches

I live in bridgewater NJ

Looking to go from 5 gallon all grain batches to 10 gallon all grain batches. I have the Gatorade cooler which should be big enough, but I'm looking for a bigger pot since currently mine is a 7 gallon pot.

Looking to buy a pot to make 10 gallon batches

I live in bridgewater NJ

Just in case you cannot find someone local to buy from. These pots are reasonably priced ( you will just have to punch or drill a hole and install valve ): http://www.foodservicewarehouse.com/kitchen/stainless-steel-stock-pots/c1995.aspx I purchased one at a fellow forum members advice and they are pretty good.

Last edited:
Back