Movin on up, to the All-Grain Side!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harvestsmiles

Reaction score
Haven't been in HBT for awhile as I was running some all grain recipes through a second and third trial. Now I have recently come across a slightly used all grain set up and brewed a Double Brown with it. The recipe and ingredients supplied by the previous owner of the brew system. I will be trying this brew this weekend during a Halloween Pig Roast Block Party in Aurora CO 10-29-11 (Fellow homebrewers welcome just drop a line) I also have 4 other extract brews that I will be tapping/popping open during this party as well. Including 2 versions of Pumpkin ale, a Rye P.A. and a Bird Cherry Red Ale. Also have some others tucked away that will probably make their way out of the dugeon :cross:

So with this new system I will be checking in on a regular basis again to get insight on All-Grain. And as always add my 2 cents when able to. So this is an introduction of me as an All-Grain Brewer. Howdy Y'all :fro:

Back