Mind playing tricks on me?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senza

Kristjan
Reaction score
Hey.
So.. the story goes like this; Me and a mate were in the local watering hole at friday, I started drinking the house special from the tap, and I can swear the first 2 were perfectly normal, but the third one - from the same line and the same keg had an overpowering H2S rotten egg smell ,and also a faint hint of it in the taste. Both me and my mate smelled, and tasted it. Sounds ridiculous, I know... I dont think that was some effect from our conversation etc, cause we had not spoken a word abouth h2s or even brewing the whole night. I sent it back, but neither ladies from the bar smelled anything off..Is this even possible that I can have several beers that are delicious and the third absolutely off-putting?!

Oh snap, wrong subthread, I wanted to post in general chit-chat, accidentally put it in general HB'ing; sorry.

Back