microbrewery ACE, Klarstein, Easy Grain, Hopcat, Solodok

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanygor

sanygor
Reaction score
I will demonstrate the work of an automatic brewery for 30 liters. Video in Russian

To understand the comment
You can use the translation of subtitles by setting in the Youtube settings the captions in English

Поэтапный рецепт для пшеничного пива WEIZEN дома от заливки воды до дегустации - полный цикл.

Last edited:
I need a lid for a hopcat mk2 50ltr does anyone have a spare one that I can buy as mine has smashed. I am in the uk

I will share my design, a bactericidal installation, based on the brewery.

Now you do not need to use bactericidal chemical liquids for disinfection of fermentation tanks and containers for brewing. I now have an effective sterilizer.

Everything can be infected, from masks to food from the store, because you don’t know which person touched the products in the store before you.
Actually, based on this, an ultraviolet-ozone sterilizer based on a brewery was created. Why a brewery?
Because firstly, I have it, and secondly, it has an internal polished wall an excellent reflector, which increases the effectiveness of the sterilizer tens of times. But you can use a stainless suitable pan or drawer glued inside with foil.
Why did I use bactericidal ozone lamps?
Because ozone is a bactericidal gas, and in a duet with ultraviolet light, the effectiveness of the sterilizer increases many times, and also reduces the time of sterilization. Sterilization occurs of everything inside, even if UV light does not get on the object being sterilized.
But it is necessary to take into account if using ozone lamps, then the room must be ventilated. Since ozone in high concentrations is very dangerous and adversely affects all living things, including the human body.

Video in Russian
To understand the comment
You can use the translation of subtitles by setting in the Youtube settings the captions in English

Back