• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Micro Matic GBC 75 Glycol chiller $125

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Micro Matic GBC 75 glycol chiller that I used to cool my conical fermenters. I have upgraded and it is just taking up room. Originally designed for cooling 75 ft of beer lines in a large keg operation. I have added quick disconnects and had two pumps (not included) setting in the glycol to cool the fermenters. It worked great for two fermenters down to 40 degrees without any problems. This thing is heavy so it would need to be picked up. Reservoir holds 5 gallons.

We routinely travel from WV (near Bridgeport WV on I-79) to Charleston SC and Norfolk VA. I will be more than happy to pack it up and meet someone on the drive if you are interested in it

. 20211004_135655.jpg20211004_135704.jpg20211004_135711.jpg20211004_135719.jpg

Attachments

• Glycose Cooler Specs.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back