Miami....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CodeRage

Death by Magumba!
Reaction score
I really cant stand this place.... Down here on buisness and always dread it. People drive like a bunch of aholes, always stresses me to the max. Red lights arent red until 20 people run it. No one has a blinker. If some one needs to merge just do it and you better get out of their way.

Then I get to my hotel and notice there are ear plugs by the toiletry stuff. Wonder what they're for.... The hotel is right under the approach path for MIA. Can't wait to go home tomorrow.

Miami looks so cool on CSI. Guess it's really not the case. Does the hotel have a decent beer selection?

If you were chasing tail and running over to South Beach this place would be awesome. I am married and overworkd so none of that. I cant believe how hot and humid it is here already. I live 4 hours north and it hasnt been anything like this.

Nothing but BMC too, but I brought beer with me. ;)

Luckily, I'm one of the single ones chasing tail all over South Beach ... and it's great.

You really have to hunt for anything more than BMC in Miami, but there's a few places that us locals can point you to the next time you're here.

(It's actually unseasonably warm and humid right now ... normally this time of year is much nicer ... although summer is a different story)

I was there Wed-Sat last week for a trade show at the MB Convention Center. Stayed at the Park Central right on Ocean Dr. Trade shows suck - at least from the inside of the booth. Four days of on your feet yapping. Three nights of mediocre quality overpriced food and beverage. South Beach is fun for a couple of hours and then I'm done with the neon and glitzy crap. Thank God it's only once a year. The weather was a little cool (50's & 70's - being from Fla that IS cool) but humid anyway.

Back