Merry Christmas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summersolstice

Reaction score
Early Christmas Eve mass, home made sparkling blueberry/pomegranate mead (and did I say mead?), A Christmas Story marathon on TBS, and slow roasted pork shoulder in the oven overnight = a summersolstice family Christmas! I hope yours is as nice as mine!!

CIMG0273.JPG

A while back I got interested in homebrewing/winemaking. Not long after I found HBT. For Christmas this year all the adults in our family enjoyed the fruits of my hobby--blueberry & pear wines from the bush & tree in my backyard. Rave reviews so far, and the wines are young yet. Couldn't have done it without the expertise and help of summersolstice and all the other wonderful people on HBT who are willing to help us noobs. Thanks to all of you master brewers, mazers, and winemakers on here--Merry Christmas to you all!

SWMBO put a copy of BYO in my Christmas stocking tonight--I guess that means it's OK to keep messing around with all those glass jugs out in the woodworking shop :D

Merry Christmas to you all as well.....looking forward to breaking out my new hobby next Christmas!!!

Back