Member Names!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we were dating, my wife said that it was my "Cheshire Cat grin" that won her over. I've used it ever since.

Or this:

HomerSimpson49.gif

Homercidal: "No TV, no beer make Homer something, something...."

Go Crazy??? :D

I used to be flycactus here, but decided to change to something that better fit me. I flew the KC-135R for 6 years so the name just worked.

As far as my actual name goes, I am apparently the only one in the US with my name. (How Many of Me) :rockin:

yeah, I think it may be a bit off, but I'm still pretty sure I'm the only one with my name, hehe.

Terje is pretty rare in the US. (go to Norway and it's a different story) So is my last name.

damn.....let me try it again....

shocker_tshirt.jpg

The shocker comes to mind.....this wasn't the original pic I was looking for. I like this one better.

When I was a young man, it was all about the shocker. Over the years the rocker has by necessity become the tool of choice. :(

None of us are getting younger. :eek:

fingers kinda reminded me of the minivan

The minivan is only effective when followed by a swift donkey punch.

:cross:

My name is incredibly unimaginative. I live in Ohio, I brew, and Brutus Buckeye is the mascot for Ohio State. That's right... fear the nut.

's funny, I saw "olllllo" right away but not the upside down "jeep".

My name came from a band discussion 20+ years ago where we were trying to come up with a name. I said we could be "The Groove Puppies" and all our fans would run down to the front of the stage when we came on yelling "yip, yip, yip, yip, yip". I use it as my email but with an "_" since the non"_" version was taken. :(

My shoe size is 11, I'm 5' 10", I'm an Aquarius and I have a slight aversion to photographs of root vegetables.

I do like beer tho.:mug:

Oh yeah, []-O-[] is obviously a top down view of a weight-lifter.

Latest posts

Back