Meet 8/10-8/12

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since JulianB and falc0n2600 will be visiting Portland at the same time as harrymel and I, I decided to tag them in here. Is there a consensus on the best place to meet in Portland on Sunday? it seems we could put together a large TB group somewhere.

I'm down for Sunday. Might not be able to stay long because I have to meet a friend at the airport around 4:30, but we could always try to rendezvous with you guys again later for some more beers.

blue_bleeder if you want to meet up for a lunch time beer at The Wurst Place (killer brats and a great taplist) let me know and I could meet ya on Monday Tuesday (just read your itinerary). Cheers man.

I land at 1:40. Carry on luggage so that's easy. Figure I make it to a taxi stand by 2ish. Then however long it takes to get to Growler Guys (if that is the consensus). Really don't care about meeting a bunch of BA only people. Really just looking to meet with peeps from here.

Edit: just realized that you are in WA waltersrj. Getting my **** mixed up.

Are you asking about Monday night Seattle meet or Tuesday lunch?

Last edited:
As far as Monday night with all of you WA peeps, how does meeting at Fremont Brewing sound? csano, OakedCanuck, libbey, aml42000, duketheredeemer, etc?

IN.

i-m-a-snake-o.gif

I land at 1:40. Carry on luggage so that's easy. Figure I make it to a taxi stand by 2ish. Then however long it takes to get to Growler Guys (if that is the consensus). Really don't care about meeting a bunch of BA only people. Really just looking to meet with peeps from here.

Edit: just realized that you are in WA waltersrj. Getting my **** mixed up.

Are you asking about Monday night Seattle meet or Tuesday lunch?
Tuesday lunch at the Wurst Place. I could do anytime between 11-2.

Back