• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Mash tuns and wort chillers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Several sizes of mashtuns made for doing all grain brewing. The coolers are in very good conditional with all new metal parts for the valve systems. Each cooler comes with 2 voile sleeves and 2 voile bags to work a stainless steel hose braid to filter the wort from the grain. Also included is a hard wood mash paddle. As with everything I sell on HBT the proceeds from this sale will be donated to the local food pantries in Johnson and Linn county later in the year. The Price I ask represents my cost to build and assemble the mash tuns.

5 gallon and 12 gallon coolers, $50

10 gallon coolers, $75

I have built several 25 foot copper wort chillesr using 1/2 inch copper pipe and lead free silver solder. These have thicker pipes than many of the standard wort chillers on the market which will have an increase in water flow and chilling ability. $60 each. This represents the cost of the materials and tools to build the chiller but does not include the labor on my part which is about 2 hours per chiller to build it well.

As with everything I sell the proceeds will be donated to the local food pantries in Johnson and Linn counties to help families in need.

I am not wanting to ship these items at the moment.

SAM_1478.jpg

SAM_1473.jpg

Latest posts

Back