Marathon day brew day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schecter

Reaction score
In honor of the Boston marathon (and in honor of my 1 day and night off in months), I'm doing a marathon brew day. Starting at 6am I plan on brewing at least 4 back-to-back batches; two double IPAs, a kolsch, and an RIS. My hops just pushed through the soil outside, which was a great reminder to clean out my inventory...

Anyone else brewing today?
Who's with me?!

Oh yeah, happy Patriot's day!

Cheers

In honor of the Boston marathon (and in honor of my 1 day and night off in months), I'm doing a marathon brew day. Starting at 6am I plan on brewing at least 4 back-to-back batches; two double IPAs, a kolsch, and an RIS. My hops just pushed through the soil outside, which was a great reminder to clean out my inventory...

Who's with me?!

Cheers

I brewed three 5 gallon batches. Started when the sun came up and finished around 630pm. Worth it....

Who's with me?!

Cheers

Good luck on your brew day Schecter!

Had to put off my brew day due to heavy rains. Hope everybody in the San Antonio and Houston area are doing okay and hopefully not flooding.

Who's with me?!

Cheers

Good luck on your brew day Schecter!

Had to put off my brew day due to heavy rains. Hope everybody in the San Antonio and Houston area are doing okay and hopefully not flooding.

Thanks for the support! Fingers crossed for safety in TX

Goot luck ... was planing to build a wit today, but too much social b.s. people stopping by, mil being a pia, and weef ( swmbo ) yakin' about yard work ...

Back